Setting up a Microsoft Exchange account on a Samsung Android phone or tablet
The following steps are required to configure Microsoft Exchange on most Samsung branded Android phones and tablets:
1. Locate your Settings icon within your App Drawer.
2. Within Settings, scroll down and select Add Account.
3. Select Email from within the Add account section.
4. Enter your Email Address and Password, then select Next.
5. Select Microsoft Exchange Activesync for Account Type.
6. Enter only your email address in the Domain\Username section. Make sure your password is correct then add the following server in the Exchange server field:
Then, select the Next button.
7. You will be presented with a Remote Security Administration prompt. Select OK.
8. Click Next on this screen.
9. Feel free to name your account, then select Done and you’re Finished.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER