The following steps are required to configure Microsoft Exchange 2010 ActiveSync on a Blackberry 10 Phone:
1. After your administrator has purchased an Activesync License and assigned it to your email address, locate the Settings options from within your home menu.
2. Select Accounts.
3. Select Advanced from the bottom of the screen, or you may need to select the Add Account first if you already have an account setup.
4. Select Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync.
5. Enter your full Email Address, Server Address and Password for your account. Leave the Domain field blank and enter the following address for Server: connect.emailsrvr.com
Leave all other settings at their defaults, then select Next.
Note: Your username is the same as your email address.
6. Confirm which personal information you would like to sync from your Exchange mailbox to your Blackberry, then select Done.
7. Wait for your Blackberry to complete verifying your settings.
8. When this is complete, you will see your list of accounts as well as the new account that was setup.
9. To check for new messages swipe up from the bottom of the screen then to the right, and then select your Mail account to view your inbox.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License