Use the following steps to set up your Microsoft Exchange 2013 Mailbox with your Outlook 2011 email client.
1. Open Outlook.
2. In the Outlook drop-down menu, select Preferences.
3. In the Outlook Preferences menu, select Accounts.
4. On the Add an Account page, click Exchange Account.
5. Enter in the following information:
6. Click Add Account.
7. Confirm that Amber dot next to the account name turns from an amber color to a solid green.
Note: The dot might take a minute or two to change from amber to green. If the dot doesn't change, check the account settings and password and ensure that you're using the correct EWS server address.
8. Close all windows.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License