The following article will explore more about how to manage individual user spam settings and how to save your configuration. Take a look at the following steps:
1. First thing we'll do is log into the Control Panel and once you're logged in, Mouse over the Go to section drop-down menu and select Domains.
2. In the Spam Filtering section, click the Set Preferences link.
3. If you have multiple domains, you may be prompted to select a domain name. Or, to change domains at any time, click the change domain link.
4. Depending on the type of mailbox, click either the Individual Rackspace Email Mailbox or Individual Hosted Exchange Mailbox link.
5. Click the user’s mailbox name.
6. In the Settings section, click the appropriate button to turn spam filtering on or off. Or, click the Exclusive button to receive email only from senders on the safelist.
7. If you turned spam filtering on, indicate how messages should be handled:
Note: If you would like to automatically delete messages from this folder, select the Delete after [ ] days or [ ] total email check box and enter a specified number of days and/or total emails.
Note: To log into the domain-level Quarantine Manager, click the Log into the Quarantine Manager link, located in the Exchange Handling section of the entire domain spam settings page.) Email that is filtered as spam will be directed to the domain-level Quarantine Manager, where the administrator can then view and delete quarantined emails, or mark them as Not Spam.
8. Click the Save button.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License