Is Spam Filtering Enabled On My Cloud Sites Email Accounts?
NOTE: This documentation refers to a feature that is no longer available for Cloud Sites. This article is available for the purpose of legacy support only.
Basic spam filtering is set up and enabled for all of your email accounts through Cloud Sites. If our spam filtering software suspects that an incoming message is spam, it will send the message to the Spam folder or prefix the message with
[SPAM] depending on your email settings. You can change how spam messages are handled within the webmail interface and from your Cloud Services Control Panel.
Edit spam filtering for a domain
- Log into your Cloud Services Control Panel
- Click on Hosting, then select Cloud Sites. Then select the website you want to modify spam settings for and click on the Email Accounts tab.
- You can customize domain wide spam settings in the Spam Settings section.
- Click Save.
Edit spam filtering for an email account
- Log into webmail for the email account in question.
- Click on the Settings link on the top right corner.
- Click on the Manage spam options link on the left menu. You can also manage your white/black list there as well.
For more information about spam filters, please see Spam Settings for Rackspace Email.
© 2014 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER