Email Migration Services
We offer a number of Email Migration services to our customers. This page outlines our services including any fees that may be associated with them. Our team of email migration experts are here to help you in case you have any questions or concerns.
External Migration Services
Are you a new customer and require email data to be migrated from another provider? Well you’re in luck! We've partnered with a 3rd party company called MigrationWiz in order to provide 2 migration support options to make your transition as easy as possible.
Option 1: Self-Service Migration
$4.99 per mailbox
Run your migration at any time of the day or night with our easy to use version of MigrationWiz! Available directly from your Rackspace Control Panel. Click Here to Begin!
Benefits of using the Self-Service Tool include:
- Migrate from any provider to Exchange or Rackspace Email
- Includes a free trial migration
- Migrates contacts, calendars, tasks, and notes data when moving from Exchange to Exchange
- Provides real-time email notifications through the migration process
- Direct access to view your migration status with the click of a button
- Can be accessed from any internet browser
- 24/7 Fanatical Support provided by a team of email experts
Note: Charges for the Self-Service Migration will be applied separate from your monthly statement.
Option 2: Assisted Migration
$10 per mailbox
Assisted Migrations are ideal for companies in need of consulting, planning and scheduling a migration project. Our Assisted Migration service will provide you with peace of mind knowing that your migration is being coordinated by the best team of email migration experts. Click Here to Request an Assisted Migration!
Benefits of choosing an Assisted Migration include:
- A Migration Specialist dedicated to your project
- A custom migration plan based on consultation with your Migration Specialist
- A scheduled time slot with your specialist to perform your migration
- Timely updates from your specialist throughout the process
- Documentation and recommendations on how to handle the migration for your end-users
** Assisted Migrations are a partnership between your company and our team of experts. Throughout the process we will require some action and information from you**
Migrations vary based on the type of mailboxes we are migrating to and from. Please see the chart below for a list of what will migrate using our services.
Note: Charges for Assisted Migration services will be added to the next month's statement.
Rackspace Archive Services
- Rackspace Archive Imports
- $6 per GB via FTP
- Rackspace Archive Exports
- $6 per GB EML Format
- $9 per GB PST Format
Internal Migration Services
Do you have an employee going through a name change and need an email account renamed? Is your company needing a domain rename? Would you like to switch to a new email platform or upgrade from an older one? Well, we've got you covered! Our Internal Migration services make it easy for you to perform these tasks. Simply send in a request via ticket and we'll take care of the rest!
- Upgrade from Exchange 2007 or 2010 to Exchange 2013 - FREE of Charge
- Platform changes - FREE of Charge
- Convert from Rackspace Email to Microsoft Exchange and keep the same address!
- Convert from Exchange to Rackspace Email and keep the same address!
- Domain Rename - $10 per mailbox up to 50 mailboxes
- $5 per mailbox for every mailbox above 50
- Additional $50 if Rackspace Archiving is enabled for the domain
- Mailbox Rename - FREE of Charge
- Mailbox Data Migrations - $10 per mailbox
- Migrate data from OneUser@domain.com to DifferentUser@domain.com
- Mailbox Exports to FTP Site - FREE of Charge
- Microsoft Exchange - Exported in .pst format
- Rackspace Email - Exported in MailDir Format
Note: Charges for Internal Migration services will be applied to the next month's statement.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER