DNS and Domain Management
Note: This article is written for our Cloud Sites Control Panel. You can get to it from the Cloud Control Panel by clicking your name in the upper-right corner and selecting Cloud Sites Control Panel.
This guide will introduce you to DNS Management on Rackspace Cloud Sites. We will cover how to create, modify and delete DNS records, create sub-domains and domain aliases and introduce you to the Cloud DNS API (Application Programming Interface).
- Rackspace Cloud Sites First 48, 3-1 - Registering and/or Transferring Your Domain Names
- Rackspace Cloud Sites First 48, 3-2 - Managing DNS Records
- Rackspace Cloud Sites First 48, 3-3 - Rackspace Nameservers and Creating Custom Nameservers
- Rackspace Cloud Sites First 48, 3-4 - Creating Sub-domains and/or Domain Aliases
- Rackspace Cloud Sites First 48, 3-5 - Using Cloud DNS
© 2015 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER