Disable IE Enhanced Security on Windows Server 2012
This article will detail disabling the 'IE Enhanced Security Configuration' setting within Windows Server 2012. Enchanced Security mode limits the exposure of the server to potentially malicious Web content. However, as a result, this option can cause Web sites to load inproperly. This option can be disabled to allow for a smoother Web experience.
Disabling this option on production server's is not recommended.
1. Open the Server Manager from the task bar.
2. Select Local Server.
3. On the properties tab look for the IE Enchanced Security Configuration setting and Click On.
4. Modify the Security Configuration settings from On to Off. Click Ok to save your changes.
5. Refresh the Local Server details by clicking the refresh button from the top of the Server Manager. The setting will move from 'On' to 'Off'.
6. Close any current instances of Internet Explorer and relaunch to ensure the setting take effect.
© 2015 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER