NOTE: This article is written for our Classic Cloud Control Panel. You can access this interface from the New Cloud Control Panel by clicking your username in the upper-right of the control panel and selecting "Classic Cloud Control Panel".
- User has administration access to the website
- Login to the Classic Cloud Control Panel
- If you are new to The Rackspace Cloud, please refer to Adding a new website and add the website.
- Navigate to Hosting -> Cloud Sites -> This will list all the domains/websites owned by the account, now click on the php website hyperlink
<?php echo '<p>Hello World</p>'; ?>
- Navigate to index.php using the Test URL if necessary. Refer to Using a Staging URL. Ensure that is served by Cloud Sites.
--RKN - 12/6/2009
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER