Last week marked the first ever Rackspace Financial Analyst Day at the New York Stock Exchange, which culminated with Graham Weston and several Rackspace customers ringing the closing bell.
The event took place in the Historic Boardroom of the NYSE and was a two day affair: the first night was a customer social and presentation from President and CEO Lanham Napier and Cloud President Lew Moorman; the second day was for Investors and Financial Analysts and can be viewed by going to the ‘Investor’ section at the bottom of the Rackspace homepage within the next week.
A panel Q&A with some of our largest east coast customers was also part of the event. The panel proved to be very popular…as in 'standing room-only' popular. Panelists included:
- Brian McManus, Director of Technical Infrastructure, Under Armour
- Joe Mullins, Former Chief Information Officer, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
- Greg Naehr, Sr. Director, Development, ARAMARK – Higher Education
- Ash Patel, Global Chief Information Officer, Aon Consulting
- Joel Smith, Chief Technology Officer and Co-founder, AppRiver
- David Wolf, VP, Chief Technology Officer, Core Education and Consulting Solutions, Core K12 Division
- Mario Spanicciati, VP, Operations, BlackLine Systems
Analysts and customers expressed renewed confidence in our strategy and see the importance of Fanatical Support growing in the market.
Check back soon in the ‘Investor’ section of Rackspace.com to get a full recap of the Rackspace Financial Analyst Day.