Dedicated Support Teams
Fanatical Support ®
is Rackspace doing what it takes to make a difference for every customer; a difference that will truly change the way you work. It's a promise that's deeply rooted in our belief that being a great hosting provider requires more than just the best technologies, but the best of support and service.
A Day in the Life: Rackspace Support Tech
Follow one of our Linux Systems Administrators, David Corn, and his team through a day and see Fanatical Support in action.
Watch this Video
No more call centers. No more dealing with a different person every time you need something. No more transferring you to the "expert" who transfers
you to another "expert" and then on to another "expert", with none of them knowing anything about your configuration, your needs or even your business.
And, most importantly, no more feeling like you're just one more anonymous customer stuck in a system that works against you instead of for you.
Instead, you have a dedicated Rackspace Support Team that's built around you and your needs. It's the Team's responsibility to know and understand your
configuration, your goals and you. Your Account Manager is your single point of contact at Rackspace and is accountable for ensuring all of your
infrastructure needs are met. Working alongside your Account Manager—your Business Development Consultant, Systems Engineer, Support Technician,
Support Specialists, Billing Specialist and representatives of Rackspace Professional Services and Data Center Operations. Combining years of experience
and unrivaled expertise, they all work together with one purpose, to give you peace-of-mind.
Fanatical Support begins with our people and
the dedicated support teams we build around every Rackspace customer. From there, it filters through everything we do as a company and as individuals—our
data centers, network, products, services, Best Practices, processes, expertise, SLAs, guarantees and promises.
The purpose is to relieve you and your IT team from any and all of the worries, strains and unending inconveniences of web hosting. Instead, Rackspace
takes on the burdens, going beyond what is acceptable customer service to what is exceptional, and often pushing beyond the exceptional to the truly
Making Fanatical Support a Reality Takes the Best of Everything
- Full Managed Support for Microsoft and Linux
- Support Team Dedicated to Your Account
- 24x7x365 Live Support & Expertise
- Immediate Response to Emergency Support Tickets
- SSAE 16 Type II SOC 1 Report
- Red Hat Premier Hosting Partner
- MySQL Certified Hosting Partner
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- 80+ Red Hat Certified Engineers—More Than Any Other Provider
- 60+ Microsoft Certified Professionals with Additional Microsoft Certifications
- Cisco and Other Third Party Networking Certifications
Guarantees under SLA
- 100% Network Uptime Guarantee
- 1-Hour Hardware Replacement Guarantee
- 2-Hour Commencement of Onsite Data Restores
- Up to 100% Credit of Monthly Fees
- Staffed Only with Certified Security and Networking Teams
- Nine World-Class Data Centers Globally
- Secured by Keycards, Biometric Scanning and Constant Surveillance
- All HVAC Systems N+1 Redundant
- Conditioned Power Provides All Servers With Uninterrupted Power Supply
- State-of-the-Art Fire Suppression System
- Fully Redundant, Enterprise-Class Routing Equipment
- Tier-1 Network
- High Performance Bandwidth Only
- Network Solely Dedicated to IT Hosting, No Telecom Services
- Constant Network Monitoring for Latencies and Intrusion
- Proactive Network Management Methodology Improves Network Topology and Configuration Continuously
Cloud Servers with a Managed Service Level
The flexibility of the cloud, along with monitoring, OS/app infrastructure layer support, and technical guidance.
A Full Suite of Managed Hosting Services
Customize your solution by adding the security, virtualization, storage, database, backup, monitoring and professional services
that suit your particular needs.
Browse Our Managed Services