- World-class data centers with high-touch support.
- 24x7x365 access to a dedicated support team and Account Manager who provide Fanatical Support®.
- Our Managed service level, which includes our 1-Hour Hardware Replacement and 100% Network Uptime Guarantees.
- Dedicated Cisco® ASA firewall managed by network security experts.
- Managed backup with two weeks of onsite retention.
- Hardware monitoring, availability monitoring, and file system monitoring.
- Power redundancy.
- 2TB of outgoing bandwidth per dedicated server (incoming is free).
- Two-socket servers expandable to 768GB
- Four-socket servers expandable to 1.5TB
- Two-socket servers with up to 16 cores
- Four-socket servers with 32 cores (standard)
- Four-socket servers expandable to 16 drives
- SATA, SAS, eMLC or SLC SSDs, and PCIe flash available
Network and external storage
- Four 1Gbps ports standard with up to 10Gbps network speeds available
- Dedicated load balancers from F5 Networks and Brocade
- High-availability network configurations (redundant network devices)
- Storage connection cards (HBAs) available for external
storage solutions (NAS, DAS, SAN, VNX)
Security and compliance
- High-performance Cisco® ASA and Imperva® web application firewalls (WAF)
- AlertLogic® intrusion detection and log
- Our portfolio of managed security offerings
include vulnerability assessments, DDoS Mitigation, SSL certificates, anti-virus, and more. Learn more about how we combine security awareness with the right
technology and services to help you meet your infrastructure needs.
Put our DBA team to work for you, supporting every aspect of your
MySQL®, Oracle®, or Microsoft® SQL Server® database. We can complement your in-house DBAs, so
they have time to focus on innovation activities—or we can even act as your entire DBA team.
Add performance monitoring, regular account reviews for continual process and infrastructure
improvements, and a more aggressive SLA, including guaranteed incident-response times based on severity
Critical Application Services
Hire a team of engineers to
monitor and optimize application performance and keep your most important assets up and running—all of the
Talk to a specialist to get started today.