How to change your server root/admin password from your account
To change a cloud server's root/admin password from your account's list of cloud servers:
- login to the Cloud Control Panel
- in the list of servers, locate the name of the server you want to change
- at the left of the server's name, click the cog to open a list of available actions
- in the list of available actions, click Change Password to open space to enter the password
- in the blank space under New Root Admin Password, type the new password and click Change Password
This video shows exactly where to click within your Cloud Control panel to change the server root/admin password.
© 2015 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER