Is Cloud Block Storage right for me?
Cloud Block Storage is an excellent option for you if you:
- Want more control over your storage or application infrastructure
- Are looking for a high performance storage option (SSD)
- Would like to add additional storage to your servers without paying for additional compute resources
You might not be a good fit for the Cloud Block Storage service if you:
- Are leveraging First Generation Cloud Servers
- Are not comfortable with low-level system administration tasks, such as installing file systems, mounting and partitioning storage volumes, or installing your own applications on top of a raw storage device
- Are looking for a fully managed storage or database solution
Carry on the conversation in the Rackspace Community.
© 2015 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER