NOTE: This article is written for our Classic Cloud Control Panel. You can access this interface from the New Cloud Control Panel by clicking your username in the upper-right of the control panel and selecting "First-Generation Control Panel".
When configuring some Pre Hypertext Processor (PHP) web applications, you may be asked to provide the absolute path, full path, or web root for your website. If your web application uses PHP or your default site technology is Linux, you'll typically want to use the Linux web directory. If you are unsure if you need the Linux or Windows path, please consult a web developer, the web application vendor, or contact support for a recommendation.
1. Login to your Classic Control Panel.
2. Click Hosting on the left navigation menuand then click Cloud Sites.
3. Click on the domain name for which you would like to obtain the Linux path.
4. Click the Features tab.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page under the Server-side Paths section.
6. Under Linux Info, the absolute path to your Linux/PHP site is the one to the right of the Web directory label, and should resemble this format: /mnt/stor1-wc1-dfw1/123456/www.domain.com/web/content/
NOTE: If you need to find your website's Windows path, please see the article, How do I find my website’s Windows path?
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License