Your Cloud Drive Workgroup client will allow users to perform backups and manage their data from their desktop. Let's take a look below on how to to set this up:
Note: Be sure you've gone through the following articles before setting up the software: Enabling Your Master Account, Setting Up Sub-Accounts, Creating Online Disk(s), and Configuring Disk(s) Access.
Note: It's important to download the Workgroup edition of Jungle Disk. The Desktop edition will not work for this account type.
1. First thing will do is download the software at the following URL: http://jungledisk.com/downloads/business/workgroup/. Once installed, open the Jungle Disk Workgroup Activity Monitor.
2. Next, select the Configure button.
3. A pop up window will appear and guide you through what you're configuring.
5. Schedule your backups with the list of options available as well as the time of day you want your backups to occur.
Note: Slide the cursor back and forth to change the time.
6. Select what files you would like to back up from the Files To BackUp list or by the Select Other Folders Option.
7. Create a name your Network Drive and then set your Maximum Cache Size and you're finished.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License