Rackspace Cloud DNS - Available Features
Rackspace Cloud DNS automates and simplifies your Domain Name System management and has many of the features you have been asking for, including:
- REST-based API: RESTful API lets you customize solutions to automate DNS management.
- Multiple Record Types: Full list of supported record types shown here.
- Comprehensive Management Capability: List, add, modify and remove domains. List, add, modify and remove DNS records. Import and export domains.
- Domain Delegation: Delegate a domain or sub-domain to a non-Rackspace name server via modifications to a DNS record.
- Full TTL Control: Easily update the default time to live (TTL) and resource record TTL values.
- Globally Distributed Anycast DNS Network: Our internal network leverages Anycast to make DNS more reliable and resilient.
- Simplified Migration: Import and export features allow you to import or export a text list or BIND 9 formatted file of managed domains and their configuration details into and out of your account.
- IPv6: In addition to supporting IPv4, Cloud DNS is IPv6 ready when you are.
The available management operations allow you to easily manage domains, sub-domains, and records via the REST-based API. Additionally, advances operations are available that allow you to easily manage mail servers, zone delegation, and create SPF records.
Carry on the conversation in the Rackspace Community.
© 2015 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER