The following steps are required to configure Microsoft Exchange Activesync on most Google branded Android phones or tablets:
Note: Please verify with your your company's IT or System Administrator that you've been configured with an ActiveSync license before continuing.
1. Locate your Settings icon within your App Drawer.
2. Within Settings, scroll down and select Add Account.
3. Select Corporate for your account type.
4. Enter your Email Address and Password, then select Next.
5. Enter only your email address in the Domain\Username section. Make sure your password is correct, then add the following server in the Server field:
Select the Next button.
6. You will be presented with a Security Administration prompt. Select OK.
7. Click Next on this screen.
8. Feel free to name your account, then select Next and the setup will be complete.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License