Does Rackspace Cloud Sites provide raw log files for stats?
NOTE: This article refers to the Cloud Sites Control Panel. You can access this interface from the Cloud Control Panel by clicking your username in the upper-right corner of the control panel and selecting Cloud Sites Control Panel.
Yes, you can activate raw logs for stats within the Cloud Sites Control Panel.
- Administrative access to the Rackspace Cloud
- Click Hosting on the left navigation menu and then click on Cloud Sites.
- From the list of domains click on the hyperlink of the domain for which logging needs to be enabled.
- You should now be on the General Settings tab for that website
- Scroll down to Website Features section and click on the Enable hyperlink for Raw logs.
- NOTE: The log collection occurs at 12 AM Central Time every day.
Note: log files are purged after 6 days
Carry on the conversation in the Rackspace Community.
© 2015 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER