Cloud Sites outbound IP addresses
When you are using the Cloud Sites platform, a third-party vendor might require an outbound IP address in order to add your domain to their safe list. Because sites do not get a dedicated IP address by default, you must provide the vendor with a list of potential outbound IP addresses.
The outbound IP addresses that you provide depend on the data center in which your site resides. To determine which data center your site is in, view the test URL for the site in the Cloud Sites Control Panel (on the General Settings tab for the site).
- DFW 1-1: www.example.com.php54-1.dfw1-1.websitetestlink.com - DFW 1-1
- DFW 1-2: www.example.com.php54-1.dfw1-2.websitetestlink.com - DFW 1-2
- www.example.com.php54-1.ord1-1.websitetestlink.com - ORD 1-1
Use the following outbound IP addresses that correspond to the data center.
DFW3-1 outbound IP addresses
- 184.108.40.206/28 (220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168)
DFW3-2 outbound IP addresses
- 22.214.171.124/28 (126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52)
ORD 1-1 outbound IP addresses
- 184.108.40.206/29 (220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168) | 22.214.171.124
ServiceNet outbound IP addresses
- 10.187.240.0/20 (10.187.240.0 - 10.187.255.255)
Carry on the conversation in the Rackspace Community.
© 2015 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER