NOTE: This article is written for our Classic Cloud Control Panel. You can access this interface from the New Cloud Control Panel by clicking your username in the upper-right of the control panel and selecting "Classic Cloud Control Panel".
To find the Rackspace Cloud Servers API, do the following (or click here)
1. Log into the Classic Cloud Control Panel
2. Click on Support on the Main Menu
3. Cick on Developer Resources in the Support menu
4. Download the appropriate documentation or guide a. Cloud Files Documentation – This is documentation for working with the Cloud Files API. You will want this if you are trying to build an application or tool that will need to upload or download files to or from Cloud Files.
b. Cloud Servers Documentation – Use this if you want to use the API to spawn or delete servers as well as obtain information on existing servers.
5. Once you have all the documentation you need you can log out of the Classic Cloud Control Panel.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License