Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2 x64
Note: Rackspace no longer offers Cloud Servers with Windows 2003, but these instructions are here for legacy support purposes.
- Getting Started with Cloud Servers
- Getting Started on a Windows Cloud Server
- What You Need to Know About Cloud Servers for Windows
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Logging in to Your Server via RDP (Windows)
- Logging into your server with RDP (Mac)
- Sharing your CD/DVD Drive with RDP (Mac)
- Why is the version of .Net Framework not updated after I installed the new version?
Windows Firewall and Security
- Changing the Windows Firewall Settings (Windows 2003)
- Creating an Allow Rule for Windows Firewall (Windows 2003)
- Creating a Deny Rule for Windows Firewall (Windows 2003)
- Creating an exception for a Program (Windows 2003)
- Creating an exception for a Port (Windows 2003)
Internet Information Services
Microsoft SQL Server
© 2014 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER