Using a staging URL
NOTE: This article refers to the Cloud Sites Control Panel. You can access this interface from the Cloud Control Panel by clicking your username in the upper-right corner of the control panel and selecting Cloud Sites Control Panel.
- Administrative access to the Rackspace Cloud
- Navigate to Hosting->Cloud Sites, from the list of domains click on the hyperlink of the domain and select General Settings tab
- Scroll down to the Viewing and Editing section and check the testing URL link, this identifies the technology, cluster and data center used for this website.
- All content and code uploaded to the site can now be accessed with the test or staging url
- The website can be made public when needed. Site owner must log into the website for the domain reistrar where they bought the domain--for example, Godaddy.com or Register,com, and set the DNS name servers for the domain dns1.stabletransit.com and dns2.stabletransit.com. Additionally you can use external name servers and modify DNS records as needed.
© 2014 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER