- A file transfer Application such as FileZilla or Winscp
- A Text Editor like ConText for Windows and VIM for Linux.
- Image(s) to display on the website
- Admin access to a Cloud Sites website or to your web server
- Use one of the several ways to upload content e.g. phspsite2.jpg to Cloud Files as explained in the following:
- Uploading content to a container using the Cloud Files user interface
- Uploading content to a container using a tool like Fire Uploader
- Note the CDN URL similar to the one shown in the image above
- Create a sample html page which embeds the image URL, using a text editor. Use the full CDN URL identified in the Cloud Files user interface as shown below.
<p>Image from Cloud Files</p>
<img src="http://c0344252.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/phpsite2.img" />
- Upload the html page to the root content directory of the website. To create a new website in Cloud Sites refer to Adding a new website
--RKN - 12/19/2009
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER