Simple Email Setup: Outlook For Windows
The Following Article will guide you through using our Simple Email setup tool located in Outlook Web Access (OWA.) to setup your Outlook email client with Exchange 2010. Let's take a look and get started:
- Log in to connect.emailsrvr.com with your email address and password.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click Options and then select See All Options.
- In the screen that opens, select Setup Outlook under Shortcuts to things you can do.
Note: After you've selected Setup Outlook your configuration file will begin to download.
- After the download completes, locate the configuration file and double click the file to run the configuration.
- As soon as the configuation finishes, a pop screen will appear asking you for your credentials. Enter in email address and password for the email account your creating and the verification process will begin.
- After your credentials are verified, Outlook will open and present another screen asking for your credentials. Enter in your email address and password, and click OK.
If everything is correct, your profile will be created and mail will start to sync to your inbox.
© 2015 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER