Cloud Drive allows administrators to create Sub-Accounts for users within your group for sharing. After you've created your master account, you'll be prompted to create Sub-Accounts for users. Let's take a look at the article below to get you setup:
1. First thing you'll do is login to your control panel at http://cp.rackspace.com. Select Manage via Jungle Disk, and then select Sub-Account Management under Workgroup.
Note: If you're not allowed to create a Sub-Account, be sure that you've created your Master Account first.
2. Next, create a Username, Password, and Tags (optional) for your Sub-Account.
Note: Tags are used to sort users in generated reports and are purely for informational purposes (e.g., Finance, CEO, HR).
3. Select the following option you would like to apply to your Sub-Account.
Note: If the Private Online Disk check box is selected, an online disk will be created for this user and they will automatically be granted access to this disk.
4. If you're adding a Private Online Disk for this sub-account, select the following options that you would like applied:
5. Once you're finished, select the Create New Sub-Account button.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License