This article will assist you with getting Outlook 2013 setup with Exchange 2010.
1. Open the side charms by moving your mouse to the top right of the screen. Then click Search. Search for
2. On the left side of the screen click on Mail.
3. In the new window click Show Profiles.
4. Click Add. The Profile Name can be anything you would like.
5. Select Manual setup or additional server types. Select Microsoft Exchange Server or compatible service. Then, click Next.
6. Use the following information:
7. Click on the Connection tab. Check the box for Connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP and click on Exchange Proxy Settings...
8. Use the following information:
Check the boxes for:
- For the first text field type in: “connect.emailsrvr.com”
- For the second text field type in: "msstd:connect.emailsrvr.com”
- Change Proxy authentication to: Basic Authentication
9. Click OK then click Apply, OK and Check Name.
10. Enter your Email and Password, then click Next and Finish.
Congratulations! You have successfully setup out Outlook 2013 with your Exchange 2010 email!
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License