Setting up MobileSync on iPhone, iPad & iPod
With this article we'll be able to setup your MobileSync Email account on your iOS device.
(Note: The administrator of your account will need to add MobileSync to your email through their Administrative Control Panel)
1. To begin, on the Home Screen tap on Settings then Mail, Contacts, Calendars then Add Account.
4. Select Exchange and fill in your Email addresss, password the description. The description can be anything you would like. Tap Next.
5. Input the Server, Domain and Username. Tap Save.
- Email address: Your email address ("email@example.com")
- Server: mobilesync.emailsrvr.com
- Domain: (Leave this blank)
- Username: Your email address again
- Description: Any name you would like to label the account
6. Select the services that you wish to sync with the Exchange Server. Tap Save.
We have successfully setup your MobileSync email account on your iOS device!
Depending on how much data is in the mailbox it may be a couple of minutes before all the information has been downloaded into your device.
© 2014 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER