The following steps are required to set up your Exchange account using autodiscover with Outlook 2010:
1. Click the Windows Start button, select Control Panel, and then select the Mail icon
Note: You may have to switch from 'Category View' to 'large icons' or 'small icons'.
2. Select the Show Profiles button, click the Add button and enter in a name for this profile and select the OK button.
3. Enter your Display Name, Full Email Address, and Mailbox Password. Click the Next button
4. Enter Full Email Address and Mailbox Password. Click OK.
5. Your account is now successfully set up and ready to use. Click the Finish button.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License