The following steps are required to set up your Exchange account using autodiscover on Outlook 2007:
- Click the Windows Start button, select Control Panel, and then select the Mail icon
Note: You may have to switch from 'Category View' to 'large icons' or 'small icons'.
- Select the Show Profiles button, click the Add button and enter in a name for this profile and select the OK button.
- Enter your Display Name, Full Email Address, and Mailbox Password. Click the Next button.
- Enter Full Email Address and Mailbox Password. Click OK.
- Your account is now successfully set up and ready to use. Click the Finish button.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER