The following steps are required to set up your Exchange account using autodiscover with Mac Mail (Also known as 'Mail' or 'Apple Mail':
1. Open Mac Mail, select Mail in the menu bar, then Preferences.
2. Select Accounts
3. Select the “+” symbol to Add a New Account
4. Enter your Display Name, Full Email Address, and Mailbox Password. Click the Continue button.
5. You will see your account information listed. Click the Create button.
6. Your account is now successfully set up and ready to use.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License