The following steps are required to configure email on most Samsung branded Android phones or tablets:
1. Locate your Settings icon within your App Drawer.
2. Within Settings, scroll down and select Add Account.
3. Select Email from within the Add account section.
4. Enter your Email Address and Password, then select Next.
5. Select IMAP for Account Type.
6. Enter the following information for Incoming server settings:
Then, click Next
7. Enter the following information for Outgoing server settings:
Then, click Next.
8. Click Next on this screen.
9. Feel free to name your account and edit the name, then select Done to complete the setup.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License