The following steps are required to configure email on most Motorola branded Android phones and tablets:
1. Locate your Settings icon within your App Drawer.
2. Within Settings, scroll down and select Add Account.
3. Select Email from within the Add account section.
4. Then, select Other.
5. Enter your full email address and password. Then, select Next
6. Select IMAP on the Account setup screen.
7. Enter the following information for Account Setup:
Then, click Next
8. Enter the following information for 2nd portion of Account setup:
Then, click Next.
9. Click Done on this screen.
10. Name your account and edit the display name (Optional), then select Next and you’re finished.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License