The following steps are required to configure Exchange 2007 ActiveSync on most HTC phones.
1. After your administrator has purchased an Activesync license and assigned it to your email address, you'll want to log into your User Control Panel at the following URL: https://admin.emailsrvr.com
2. Once you're logged in, scroll down to the Client Setup section and click on the ActiveSync link. This will open the Setting Up ActiveSync window which will contain the information needed to set up your device.
3. Locate your Settings icon within your App Drawer.
4. Select 'Accounts and Sync'
5. Within Accounts and Sync, select +Add at the top right.
6. Select Exchange ActiveSync for your account type.
7. Enter your Email Address and Password, then select Next.
8. Enter the following information and then select the Next button.
9. Click Next to complete this setup.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License