Setting up a Microsoft Exchange 2013 account on a Motorola Android phone or tablet
The following steps are required to configure Microsoft Exchange on most Motorola branded Android phones and tablets:
1. Locate your Settings icon within your App Drawer.
2. Within Settings, scroll down and select Add Account.
3. Select Corporate from within the Add account section.
4. Enter your Email Address and Password, then select Next.
5. Enter your email address in the Domain\Username section in the following format:
Make sure your password is correct then add the following server in the Exchange server field:
Then, select the Next button.
6. Select Done
7. Feel free to name your account, then select Next and you’re finished.
© 2014 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER