Set up Exchange using the Mac Automatic Email Setup tool
1. Download the Automatic Email Setup tool and run the application
2. Enter your email address
3. Choose which email client you would like to configure
4. Enter display name (what you would like other people to see when you send email)
5. Enter your password, check the box for "Remember this password in my keychain" (Optional) and click OK.
5. If you see a warning that Outlook was redirected to the server secure.autodiscover.emailsrvr.com to get settings. Mark the checkbox for Always use my response for this server, then click Allow.
6. Your account is now successfully set up and ready to use.
© 2014 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER