Set up Exchange 2013 on iOS Devices
This article describes how to configure an Exchange 2013 account on your Apple iOS device. The administrator of your account must verify that an ActiveSync license is attached in your account via the Cloud Control Panel. If any Internet connectivity issues prevent you from successfully setting up Exchange, contact your wireless provider or ISP.
Note: The images in this article show iPhone 5 running iOS 7. Though screens on other iOS devices will differ, the process is the same.
1. On the home screen of your device, tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
2. Tap Exchange and enter your email address , password, and an optional description. Tap Next.
3. Make your selections and tap Save.
Note: If autodiscovery is not configured on your domain, the device displays the server settings page. Perform the following steps to complete your configuration.
4. On the server settings page, tap the Server field and enter mex06.emailsrvr.com. Leave the Domain field blank. Then, click Next.
5. Select the services that you want to synchronize from the Exchange server, and then tap Save.
You have successfully added your Exchange email account on your iOS device.
Note: Depending on how much data is in the mailbox, it might take some time before your information is completely downloaded into your device.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER