Set up Email using the Mac Automatic Email Setup tool (Mac Mail)
1. Download the Automatic Email Setup tool and run the application
Download Mac Automatic Setup Tool
2. Enter your email address
3. Choose which email client you would like to configure
4. Enter display name (what you would like other people to see when you send email)
5. Enter your password, check the box for "Remember this password in my keychain" (Optional) and click OK.
6. Your account is now successfully set up and ready to use
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER