Set an email catch-all address in the Cloud Office Control Panel
A catch-all addressreceives all email sent to invalid mailboxes at a user's domain and is sometimes used to avoid missing any emails to a domain.
Note: Use this feature at your own risk.
To add a catch-all address, log in to the control panel, and perform the following steps:
- From the Go to section menu, select Domains.
- In the Tools section, click the Catch-All-Address.
- If you have multiple domains, select the appropriate domain name. To change domains, click change domain.
- Select the Activate Catch-All Address check box.
- Enter the address in the Email Address box.
- Click Save.
Carry on the conversation in the Rackspace Community.
© 2015 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER