Recover Deleted Email in Webmail
For up to 14 days, it is possible for users to recover email messages even after they have been
purged from the Trash folder. To do so, login to Webmail, and perform the following steps:
1. Right click on the Trash folder
2. In the context menu, click Recover Deleted Email…
3. Select the message(s) that you want to recover
4. Click Recover to Folder.
5. Select the folder you want to move the messages to
6. When you see the confirmation “Message(s) Recovered”, you are done.
NOTE: Admins can do this on behalf of their user’s by utilizing the Webmail LoginAs
functionality available in the Control Panel.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License