Private and Public Access to Your Cloud Server
All Next Generation Cloud Servers automatically receive three static IP addresses upon creation:
- A version 4 IP Address that provides public access to your server from the Internet.
- A version 6 IP Address that provides public access to your server from the Internet.
- A ServiceNet IP address that you lets you access the server from other Cloud Servers or Cloud Load Balancers in the same region over the Rackspace datacenter network. Read more about Regions.
To locate the IP addresses for your Cloud Server:
- On the Cloud Servers page, click the name of server.
- Scroll down to the Networks table.
Here's an example Networks table:
© 2015 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER