Password Requirements for Cloud Sites
When you create or change an account or FTP password on Rackspace Cloud Sites you will need to adhere to the following requirements:
- Passwords must contain at least eight characters.
- The password must contain a mixture of upper and lowercase letters, and at least one number.
Here are some good guidelines to follow to further protect your password:
- Your password should not be the same as your username.
- Do not write your password down or post it in an unsecured area (under your keyboard, on your monitor or desk).
- Do not share a password unless absolutely necessary. You should then change your password immediately after sharing.
- Do not send your password or any other sensitive information via email.
- If you suspect your password has been stolen or compromised, change it immediately!
You can start the process to change your password by visiting: https://manage.rackspacecloud.com
© 2014 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER