Manually configure Outlook 2013 for email hosted on Exchange 2007
Complete the following steps to set up your Microsoft Exchange 2007 Mailbox with Microsoft Outlook 2013.
1. Obtain the server settings for your email account by logging in to the User Control Panel (https://admin.emailsrvr.com/usercp/Login) and selecting Outlook 2013.
2. From the pop-up box, record the following settings. You will use them in a later step.
- Server Name. For example, ORD1MBX01
- User Name. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org
3. With these settings in hand, navigate to the Start Menu -> Control Panel -> Mail.
4. Select Show Profiles... then Add. Fill in the Profile's Name (this can be whatever you like), and select OK.
5. Select Manually configure server settings or additional server types, then select Next.
6. Select Microsoft Exchange Server or compatible service, then select Next.
7. In the Add Account page, enter values that you recorded in step 2 for your Server Name and User Name. Once, the fields have been filled in select More Settings....
8. On the Conection tab check the Connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP box, select Exchange Proxy Settings... and click OK. Click Apply and OK on the resulting screen.
9. On the Add Account screen, click Check Name. The new window fill in your full email address as the User Name and the password is the password used to log into your mailbox. When the Server and Username are underlined, the profile has been successfully setup. Click Next and Finish.
© 2015 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER