Manage spam filtering for your Cloud Sites email accounts
Note: This article refers to a feature that is no longer available for Cloud Sites. It is provided for legacy support only.
Basic spam filtering is set up and enabled for all of your email accounts through Cloud Sites. If the spam filtering software suspects that an incoming message is spam, it sends the message to the Spam folder or prefixes the message with
[SPAM], depending on your email settings.
Edit spam filtering for a domain
- Log in to the Cloud Sites Control Panel.
- In the left navigation pane, click Hosting > Cloud Sites.
- Click the name of the website for which you want to modify spam settings, and then click the Email Accounts tab.
- Customize domain-wide spam settings in the Spam Settings section.
- Click Save.
Edit spam filtering for an email account
- Log in to webmail for the email account.
- Click the Settings link in the top-right corner.
- Click the Manage spam options link in the left menu.
You can also manage your white/black list there.
For more information about spam filters, see Spam Settings for Rackspace Email.
© 2015 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER