Follow the steps below to add the Rackspace Cloud Storage App from the SharePoint Store:
- Verify that the user account performing this procedure is a member of the site Owners group.
- On the home page, under Get started with your site, click Add lists, libraries, and other apps.
If the Get started with your site control does not appear on the home page:
- click the Settings icon
- click View Site Contents
- On the Site Contents page, click Add an App
- Click SharePoint Store.
- Browse the SharePoint Store and click the Rackspace Cloud Storage App for SharePoint.
- Click Details, then click Buy It. Note: You must click Buy It even though the app is free.
- Follow the steps to log in and purchase the app, if required.
- In the Grant Permission to an App dialog box, if you trust the app, click Allow Access.
The app for SharePoint is added and appears in the Apps section of your Site Contents list.
Where to go from here
Now that you have installed the app, you are ready to follow the steps in the next article How to Set Up Credentials to Access Cloud Files.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER