How to change your server root/admin password from your account
To change a cloud server's root/admin password from your account's list of cloud servers:
- Login to the Cloud Control Panel
- In the list of servers, locate the name of the server you wish to change.
- At the left of server's name, click the cog to open a list of availiable actions.
- From the drop-down menu, click Change Password to open space to enter the password.
- In the blank space under New Root Admin Password, type the new password and click Change Password.
© 2015 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER