NOTE: This article is written for our Classic Cloud Control Panel. You can access this interface from the New Cloud Control Panel by clicking your username in the upper-right of the control panel and selecting "Classic Cloud Control Panel".
Whether using MySQL or MSSQL you may need to allot an additional amount of databases to a site. The below steps will walk you through this process.
- Log into your Classic Cloud Control Panel at https://manage.rackspacecloud.com.
- Click on Hosting on the left navigation menu and then click on Cloud Sites
- Click on the domain you want to modify the number of allotted database on.
- Click on the Change Plan link in the Traffic & Disk Space section.
- Skip the Select A Hosting Plan page by scrolling to the bottom and clicking on the Next Step button.
- On the Additional Features page in the Databasessection, select the number of databases you would like to be available.
- If you would like to use MSSQL databases, you'll need to add MSSQL storage space. In the below example we have allocated 100 MB of MSSQL storage space for our Cloud Site.
- Click on the "Next Step" button.
- Review your selections and when ready, click on the "Next Step" button.
- You will now be able to create additional databases under the Features tab of the domain
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER