How do I enable/disable a Cloud Sites cron job?
NOTE: This article is written for our Classic Cloud Control Panel. You can access this interface from the New Cloud Control Panel by clicking your username in the upper-right of the control panel and selecting "Classic Cloud Control Panel".
A task's status can either be enabled or disabled.
1. Log into your Classic Cloud Control panel at http://manage.rackspacecloud.com.
2. Click on "Hosting" on the left navigation menu and then click on "Cloud Sites." Click on the site you want to change the cron status.
3. Click on the "Features" tab and scroll down to the "Scheduled Tasks (Cron Jobs)" section.
4. Click on the task you want to change the status for and click on the "Edit Task" button.
5. Select the appropriate radio button to either "On" or "Off."
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER