To change your password for an email account, please follow these directions:
1. Log in to your control panel
2. Click on the "Hosting" section link in the left nav bar. Then select "Cloud Sites"
3. Select the website for the email account you want to edit.
4. Click on the "Email accounts" tab at the top of the page.
5. Click on the email account you want to edit from the list.
6. Enter the new password in the "Password" text box and again in the "Confirm Password" text box.
7. Click "Save" at the bottom to confirm your password change.
You can also change your password within webmail as well:
1. Access your email account by using "webmail." and your domain name (i.e. webmail.yourdomain.com).
2. Login using your username (i.e. email@example.com) and password.
3. Click on the "Settings" link in the upper right corner.
4. Click on the "Change Password" menu in the left hand site and complete the instructions.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License