Enable or disable a Cloud Sites scheduled task (cron job)
Note: This article refers to the Cloud Sites Control Panel. You can access this interface from the Cloud Control Panel by clicking the Cloud Control Panel menu at the top of the window and selecting Cloud Sites.
A task's status can be either enabled or disabled. Use the following steps to change the status of a task.
- Log in to the Cloud Sites Control Panel.
- In the left navigation, click Hosting > Cloud Sites.
- Click the name of the site for which you want to change the task status.
- Click the Features tab and scroll down to the Scheduled Tasks (Cron Jobs) section.
- Click the task for which you want to change the status, and click the Edit Task button.
- Select the appropriate Status option, ON or OFF.
- Click Save Task.
© 2015 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER